vineri, 11 decembrie 2015

SEUNGRI’S INSTAGRAM UPDATE


CV9SC4eWcAARO8v
seungriseyo: Having such a good dinner in valentino with my best friends in singapole Lol i know u guys surprise i’m in singapole Lol i can teleport every where Hahaha anyway thank u for coming my b day dinner @kimlimhl and kiat and Denis and Rocky and Tyler love u all we r family
(Having such a good dinner in Valentino with my best friends in Singapore. LOL! I know you guys are suprised I’m in Singapore. LOL! I can teleport everywhere. Hahaha! Anyway, thank you for coming to my b-day dinner @kimlimhl, Kiat, Denis, Rocky and Tyler. Love you all, we are family.)
seungriseyo: Happy birthday To me Lol ケーキ🎂 thank u for u cake @kimlimhl love u ^^ i love that little panda🐼
(Happy birthday to me! LOL! Cake 🎂 Thank you for your cake @kimlimhl Love you ^^ I love that little panda🐼)


Friends who are with Seungri also posted birthday pictures with him:
CV9QbxxUYAA6fkt
CV9QI1HUwAA06UU
CV9O9sYWcAA2605
Source: yis0527 @instagram.com & Rockslide & DJ Unity @weibo
CV7E1wUWsAEaY-T
seungriseyo: It was great dinner last night with Taiwan No1 hotel #mandrinoriental chairman Lin and @xbryantan thank u for hosting for me u r the man love u and with david love u all

Friend David Yu & Kim Lim also posted photos with Seungri:
CV8bwdpXAAAlc1v
CV8RBDgW4AAP0do
Seungri also took photos with staff at the “Mandarin Oriental, Taipei” hotel.
CV8H-81VEAIpcU5
CV8H-82VAAAZVbh

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu