duminică, 17 mai 2015

T.O.P’S INSTAGRAM REPLIES TO FANS

Fan: If oppa comes out with that hair, 2/3 of the female population in the world will be taken to the hospital due to excessive nose bleed. You were definitely considerate of the fans with your not so normal hair style. I realized how considerate you are. Ah, you are really handsome. Oppa, you too know that you are handsome?
T.O.P: Don’t exaggerate.
Fan: Oppa, there’s an article saying you uploaded 300 photos in 4 weeks lol. Fangirl is happy.
T.O.P: If you are happy, I’ll upload more, you fool/dummy.
Fan: Oh oppa, please call me a fool too.
T.O.P: You like “fool”?? You fool.
top-lee-soohyuk
Fan: “You look like TOP”
T.O.P: “Are you crazy ??”
Fan: Oppa, I like you, but please don’t post too many updates T__T I can’t see any other people’s updates T__T I really love and love you, but please no more posts T__T
T.O.P: Then unfollow me~ This is my space.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu