duminică, 11 ianuarie 2015

TAEYANG’S INTERVIEW WITH TIMEOUT HONG KONG

Ahead of his Hong Kong concert, Time Out sits down with the rising star for an exclusive one-on-one interview to talk about Taeyang’s career, the authenticity of Korean hip-hop and how his record label differs from all the others in the industry…
It must be exciting to have your first solo tour, Taeyang. Why did you choose Hong Kong as your first stop?
While I was doing the show in Korea and Japan, the response was quite good. So my music company decided that it would be a good idea to have a world tour – and that Hong Kong would be a good first stop.
How has your music has evolved over the years?
Quite some time has passed since I began in the industry. My love for music hasn’t changed at all during this time. I have remained the same but what has changed is the environment and how people perceive me. The biggest change has been my popularity.
If you could collaborate with one artist, living or dead, who would it be?
Actually, it’s very hard for me to say who exactly I would collaborate with, living or dead. But if there’s a chance for a collaboration, the most important thing is timing and a mutual appreciation for each other’s music. If you have that, it wouldn’t matter who you make music with because something beautiful would ultimately come about.

Read the full interview at TimeOut HK »

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu