joi, 20 noiembrie 2014

G-DRAGON’S TWITTER UPDATES

G-Dragon’s tweets before the MV for “Good Boy” was released:
gd-tweets-2gd-tweets-1
– Hello everyone Long time no see! I’m just now done with Bigbang’s Dome Tour in Osaka and I’m heading to the hotel right now. Apparently we have 50 more minutes to go. I’m just saying.
– Ah you’re wondering what I meant? So Taeyangie and I are releasing a digital single soon, okay?! The music video will be released later at 12AM and I was thinking maybe you guys could wait for it and watch it if you’re bored. Oh, 40 minutes left now? Well, I’m just saying.
– The song is called “GOOD BOY” and it’s a great song to just easily listen to, so go listen to it if you’re curious. It comes out later at 12, so hmm we have 30 minutes left now. Eh I’m jusy saying.
– We got like 20 minutes left now? Hmm I’m just saying.
– 10 minutes. Well I’m just saying.
– 8 minutes. Just saying.
– 6 mins. Am I really just saying this?
– 5 minutes. Seriously I’m just saying, okay?
– 1 minute. Should I or should I not.
– Well, hope you all enjoy then GD X TAEYANG #GOODBOY

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu