joi, 16 octombrie 2014

TAEYANG’S INSTAGRAM UPDATES

Taeyang’s latest Instagram updates:
 
taeyang-tukutz
Taeyang: My Hedi Slimane, Tukutz hyung
Tukutz: The lyric for the 2nd verse rap changed a little lol only you are featured in two songs
Taeyang: Yes!!
Taeyang: YG’s Hedi Slimane, Tukutz hyung
Tukutz: Thanks ㅋㅋ Is there anything you want by the way..? Of course you already have everything though ㅋ
Taeyang: Hyung don’t think about giving me something.. Your existence itself is a gift to me..
Tukutz: Aren’t you being too touching? You’re cool
Taeyang: Hyung anyway congratulations, I’m happy as if it was happening to me
Hashtags: 
#1: My Hedi Slimane, Tukutz hyung #epikhigh #shoebox #newalbum
#2: My #gift #Tukutz hyung.. #EpikHigh #Shoebox #Youngbae #Featuring #2songs #Yes

taeyang-tablo
Tablo: Youngbae do you want anything?
Taeyang: Don’t even think about it. The sound of you breathing is a gift to me.
Tablo: I don’t like winter or gloomy days. Because I don’t see you in the sky when I look up.
Taeyang: Wooow hyungㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Hastags:
To #Poet #Blo hyung I am.. (sun emoji) blobyblo #EpikHigh #ShoeBox #ThatsNoNo

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu