luni, 28 iulie 2014

T.O.P @ TAZZA 2 PRESS CONFERENCE

T.O.P with the cast of Tazza 2: Hand of God at the movie’s press conference held at Lotte Cinema (롯데시네마 건대입구점):











































Some translations from the press conference by @BIGBANGGisVIP:
T.O.P: I think I’ve shown the hidden sides of me that were never seen before. It felt like I was totally naked(exposed)
T.O.P: I think I will be able to show the personalities that I don’t have through Daegil. It’s a new challenge for me.
T.O.P said if 10,000,000 people watch the movie, he’ll kiss 50 female audiences on the forehead!
Kim Yoon Seok (to T.O.P): If more than 5,000,000 people watch the movie, you should go enlist in the military~ *jokes*
(Fill in the blank) “If over 5,000,000 people watch the movie, I’ll be ____”
T.O.P: I’ll be happy (joyful)
T.O.P: Since the Tazza series were loved by so many people, it was a burden at first. But the seniors gave me energy.
T.O.P: Shin Sekyung is really good at Hwatu. I can never beat her SeKyung: Seunghyun-ssi owes me a lot of money *jokes*
T.O.P: I chose Tazza 2 b/c I thought the scenario was really interesting. The director & the senior actors gave me a sense of trust/confidence
Lee Honey: Choi Seung Hyun is so charismatic on stage, and I kinda didn’t expect him to be so hard-working during filming. His seriousness and sincerity as an actor during the filming makes me look at him again. But he is double-sided in a way because when we’re done filming, he runs and plays around. *laughs*

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu