luni, 20 ianuarie 2014

Rain reveals how he feels being compared to Psy

During his interview with OBS TV, Rain shared, "Psy hyung really rose to the top level. And I feel sorry for him being compared to me. He really achieved the top spot on Billboard. He is the one who did what no one else could. It is appropriate that he should receive applause. He is really a home-run artist. Although I am a concert fanatic, whenever I watch his concerts, he is really fun."

"I actually feel sorry for daring to be compared. I think to myself that I should work even harder. He is really cool."
Rain is also working his way up the ladder in Hollywood with new film 'The Prince' while Psy is preparing to take the world by storm through his domestic comeback rumored to be next month!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu