joi, 30 ianuarie 2014

PSY MET WILL.I.AM… “ALWAYS GIVING ME SOMETHING GOOD”

Singer Psy expressed his affection for American hip-hop singer Will.I.Am.

On the 28, Psy posted a photo on his Twitter, saying “Gethering with this guy!always giving me somthing good because he’s something good!”.

There are Psy and Will.I,Am in the photo. Psy is taking a pose like a bird, with his arms. Will.I.Am is posing like he is praying, in front of Psy.

Psy uploaded his photo taken with Will.I.Am on his SNS back in November 2012, too. Then, he boasted his friendship with Will.I.Am once again by disclosing a photo of the two taken at a restaurant located in Los Angeles, California, the United States, in July, 2013. Will.I.Am has once worked with Korean girl group 2NE1 for album production.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu