joi, 28 noiembrie 2013

Seungri was Nervous for His First Kiss Scene and More Preview Photos

Taking on some acting, Big Bang’s Seungri puckered up for his first kiss scene.
The Big Bang member is currently filming the Japanese smartphone drama Yubikoi, which will be exclusively revealed through the entertainment app, UULA.
On November 28, a still photo of Seungri acting with actress Takimoto Miori was revealed, showing the two actors kissing.
“I was really nervous because it was my first kiss scene. Before going into filming, I brushed my teeth three times,” said Seungri. “But Takimoto was so cool about it. Everything finished a lot sooner than expected, so I felt a bit unfortunate.”
In the drama, Seungri plays a Korean home stay student, who moves into Miu (Takimoto Miori)’s house.










Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu