duminică, 22 septembrie 2013

Seungri's Fan Meeting in Osaka

Seung-chan's Diary (130921):
In Osaka finally!!!
Arrived in Osaka from Singapore!!!
So happy I could burst!! It's because I love Kansai!!!
Let's create great memories at tomorrow's album release event!!
Osaka fans, please look forward to it!!!
Long flight… I'm tired.
Going to rest now!!
Fan accounts from the fan meeting:
seungri_fan_meeting
seungri_fanmeeting5
seungri_fanmeeting4
seungri_fanmeeting3
seungri_fanmeeting2
- There was a proposal/confession event. There was a married fan, a fan with a boyfriend and another one who danced Gotta Talk To U, but Seungri chose a 15-year-old middle school student. Seungri gave the fan a flower and an autograph with a note: “Propose to me again after 5 years?” and also took a selfie with her using her phone:
seungri_sign
seungri_selca
- Seungri checked the fan's phone and said, “There are more photos of GD!”
- They played a video message from the other Big Bang members. (We'll post the video once available.) Taeyang acted as the MC asking everyone if they liked Seungri's album. Daesung talked about their upcoming dome tour. After watching the video, Seungri commented that G-Dragon is cool, Daesung was looking at the cue card too much and why T.O.P didn't say anything.
- Seungri: “In Japan's harsh entertainment world, I want more people to know me. I want to work hard as an artist. I need your support and your power, so please take care of me.”
- When asked which part of his body he likes the most, he answered, “Butt.. because it's like a peach.”
Seungri: I have a secret plan. Tomorrow when you get up, don't be surprised when you check Twitter.
VIP: What????? What????
Seungri: It's a good thing. Not a bad thing. Don't worry.
- I was ugly before so girls didn't confess to me, but now that I'm part of Big Bang, so many girls like me now.
VIP: I have children and a husband. If I divorce him, will you marry me?
Seungri: That will be very troublesome.
Seungri: What do you like the most about me?
Fan: Fan service!
Fan: I've never been in a relationship before, this is my first love. So please be my first love
Seungri: Ha.. first love? I have a friend named SOL-san who's never been in a relationship (laugh) Many things have happened to me. Is that okay? Won't you regret?
seungri_fan

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu