sâmbătă, 28 septembrie 2013

Seung-chan's Diary: “Cold Tokyo”

The weather in Tokyo suddenly got cold! What should I do! I only brought summer clothes when I came to Japan! I have no time to go shopping www Ask TOP..? www He has a lot of winter clothes! www TOP doesn't like half-sleeved clothes!
seungri_diary_001
This morning *(^0^)/ 'Men's Bar Food'! Which dish will I introduce! Please look forward to it! Tomorrow, I have rehearsal for "2013 Girls Awards"!! Get excited to the max tomorrow!!
Finally, tonight my first time to be a main MC on Fuji TV "Popular Girls 100" will air at 1:00AM! If many of you watch it, there will be more shows! Please do watch!
seungri_diary
Lastly, this week's photos from NHK "Music Japan"!! And the first performance of title songs from "Let's Talk About Love". I felt a bit awkward since I performed alone on a Japanese music program ww But I tried hard so it's ok!
I met the members of "Perfume" on Music Japan after a long time! They prettier than before! Envy!! Please watch NHK "Music Japan"!!
seungri_diary_002
Source, JP-KR Trans: @Acetory
KR-ENG Trans: @ShrimpLJY
Seungri also update his Instagram with the same photo:
JAPAN NHK 'Music Japan' ' Gotta Talk To U ' Live #SR #NHK #MusicJapan

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu