joi, 29 august 2013

2NE1 guest stars on Yoo Hee Yeol's 'Sketchbook' and discuss their Love Lives


2NE1's CL, Dara, Park Bom, and Minzy recently completed their filming session for KBS 2TV's "Yoo Hee Yeol's Sketchbook."

During the recording, CL shared with viewers, "Park Bom and Dara unni recently had their dating bans lifted but still have had no luck in their love lives."

Bringing the audience into laughter, Dara expressed her confusion with her new found dating freedom, "The CEO tells me that once I get a boyfriend I should introduce this guy to him so that he can kill my boyfriend. So I don't know if he truly wants me to start dating, or if he wants me to remain single." 

After hearing this, host Yoo Hee Yeol stated, "Don't take it too seriously, your CEO probably meant that as a father figure." Yoo Hee Yeol then advised Dara, "Your special someone is not far, so search nearby," and began to sing "You only look far away," a line from Loveholic's song, "A Doll's Dream."

This episode of "Sketchbook" featuring 2NE1 will air late night on the 30th, so stay tuned! 

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu