luni, 29 aprilie 2013

Psy: 'I'm Not A One-Hit Wonder, I'm Really Happy And Relieved About That'



In a recent interview with MTV News, Psy discussed the difficulties he faced in the week leading up to the release of his newest single, "Gentleman."
Psy described the week prior to the release of "Gentleman" as "hell."

"I honestly changed this song so many times until the very last moment I was not excited, I was terrible; I was so nervous," he said in his interview. "My only goal was to avoid being called a one-hit wonder. So that was a very nervous moment right before the premiere."
Psy described what his schedule was like in the week before "Gentleman" debuted. He shot the music video on Monday and Tuesday, then spent the following three days in the editing room. This is all while he was learning choreography and practicing for his 'Happening' concert that Saturday, where the video was set to debut.
"So that week was like the worst time ever in my life," he explained.
But it all appears to be worth it now. "Gentleman" went on to break records and continues Psy's worldwide internet legacy. Since its premiere, the "Gangnam Style" follow-up has amassed over 244 million YouTube views, a number that is still climbing at a steady pace.
So it seems Psy's fears of being a one-hit wonder were left behind in his "week of hell."
With a smile on his face, Psy expressed, "In two weeks, with 230 million views, I'm not a one-hit wonder. I'm really happy and relieved about that."

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu