luni, 16 iulie 2012

SUJU’s Kyuhyun candidly confesses, “I didn’t like the fact that we had so many members.”


Super Junior’s Kyuhyun revealed the distress he had during his trainee years.
On the episode of KBS 2TV’s Star Life Theater, which aired on the afternoon of July 16, Super Junior’s daily life was broadcast.
In this broadcast, Kyuhyun candidly revealed his thoughts about the members being thirteen people, “When I was a rookie, I honestly didn’t like the fact that we have so many members. There were competition even among ourselves.”
He thought back to the time and said, “I’m not the leading type of guy, so I always stay in the back and observe.”
He continued, “However, I love the fact that we have so many members. Since we spent so much time together, we know each other’s’ strengths and weaknesses. I’m just happy when we are together.”
Sungmin also revealed, “I’m reassured because we have a lot of members. I wouldn’t have received this much love if we didn’t have many members.”

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu