luni, 16 iulie 2012

Seung-chan's Diary: 'Specky Guy' and Brave Hearts (120716)


I heard that specky guy (wearing spectacles) is popular in Japan now. I want to be a specky guy too so I'm wearing glasses. How is it? Suits me, right?
Today, while wearing a stylish suit, I went to interview the guest for Sakigake Ongaku Banzuke.
That person is Takei Emi-chan! She's the most loved actress by all men in Japan right now! She's much younger than me, but she surely has an aura I can't describe!
After I interviewed her, I got to know why she's popular. She's lively and her eyes shine^^ She also responded to all of my reckless jokes.
From now on, I support her in becoming an even better actress and I'm really looking forward to that! Emi-chan, I wish you all the best!!
But she.. she said she likes T.O.P.. Am I not good..
It can't be helped, don't have time, I'm sorry. (He's rhyming in Japanese: Shoga nai, Jikan ga nai, Moshi wake nai)
Also, there's this movie, Brave Hearts (Umizaru), that was released just recently. Miura Shouhei suggested it to me. I watched it and it was great!! I think Japanese movies are awesome too.
Everyone is really good at acting and the story is really great! I think Shouhei-kun appeared in a really good movie(^-^)/
Shouhei, good luck! Everyone, if you have time, please go watch Brave Hearts. Sakigake Banzuke show next week!

Photo from Sakigake's Blog:
FILED UNDER: PHOTOSSEUNGRIT.O.P


Read more: http://bigbangupdates.com/2012/07/seung-chans-diary-specky-guy-and-brave-hearts-120716-photos.html#ixzz20oxitcdP

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu