luni, 16 iulie 2012

IU candidly confesses, “I prefer soju to beer.”


Singer IU recently revealed that she prefers soju(Korean distilled spirits) to beer.
On July 16, a picture of IU’s comment, which has been captured, was uploaded on an online community board.
When IU was asked, “Why did you not write any posts on our fan café?” she replied, “It was hard because I was drunk.” When the fans heard that she was so drunk that she had a hard time, they responded: “No way! Did you really drink?” “You are lying right?”
She was then asked, “Is alcohol addicting? Do you want to drink it again?” She replied, “Yes, until the first and second cup.”
Another fan asked her, “Recommend me a song to play when I clean.” And IU responded, “I want to listen to Kim Dong Ryul’s ‘Drunken Truth.’”
She left another comment, “I prefer soju.” When she was asked, “Do you like beer of soju.”
Netizens commented: “She’s very honest.” “Why is drinking weird? She is an adult now.” “IU has grown up.”

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu