luni, 16 iulie 2012

“Big” Episode 13 Preview


“Big” Episode 13 Preview
Check out the preview for tonight’s episode below!
Kang Kyung Joon in Seo Yoon Jae: Every time this watch points to 10:10, Gil Daran will think about KKJ.
Lee Se Young: Yoon Jae relapsed?!
Seo Yoon Jae’s mom: Please help him Se Young-sshi.
Jang Mari: Teacher, I heard you were transfering to a school in the countryside!
Gil Choong Shik: Hey sis, where’s your wedding ring?
Gil Daran: Huh? Oh!
Jang Mari: You forgot about Dr. Seo Yoon Jae?
Gil Daran: I realized it was 10:10 the entire day…
Gil Daran: You want me to meet Kyung Joon’s father?
Jang Mari: Kyung Joon’s father won’t talk to me because he says I’m a kid.
Seo Yoon Jae’s mom: Se Young-sshi. This is for Yoon Jae.
Seo Yoon Jae’s mom: Only this child can save our Yoon Jae.
According to AGB Nielsen, “Big” recorded 8.9% for its twelfth episode. KBS will air the thirteenth episode tonight, July 16, at 9:55PM KST.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu