joi, 31 mai 2012

Lee Hyori on Leessang Photoshoot for a Clothing Brand "Let me laugh"


Lee Hyori on Leessang Photoshoot for a Clothing Brand "Let me laugh"
Singer Lee Hyori talked about Leessang's new ad for a clothing company.
On May 30, Gil posted a photo on along with a tweet "For the first time in my life I took photos for a clothing brand ad. Haha I should be humble. But we look so funny. You guys should laugh too. Unidentified model LeeSsang."
In the photo, Gil and Gary are holding poses like real models with serious face expressions on their face.
Upon seeing this post, Lee Hyori commented "Did you do smokey eye? Let me laugh for a bit.”
Like Us on Facebook : 
Those who saw the photo commented "Let me laugh too", "I can't help but to laugh", and "You guys look good.”

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu