joi, 31 mai 2012

'Big' miss A's Suzy, Self-Camera With Shin Won Ho "You're My Husband"


'Big' miss A's Suzy, Self-Camera With Shin Won Ho "You're My Husband"
miss A Suzy's husband was revealed.
In KBS drama 'Big,’ Jang Mari (Suzy) revealed pictures taken with her self-claimed husband.
Kang Kyung Joon (Shin Won Ho), who was claimed by Suzy as "You're my husband", is being forced into the picture by Suzy and is making a face full of complaints, unlike Suzy who is smiling widely. Many viewers are wondering how their love line will proceed.
Like Us on Facebook : 
Jang Mari in 'Big' moves from the States to Korea just to find her boyfriend Kang Kyung Joon, who had said "Either go with me, or live with me", but then disappears. Many are excited as to see how Suzy will act her role out, as she chases after Kang Kyung Joon.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu