joi, 31 mai 2012

According to the agency, Dani was born in Los Angeles and has lived in the U.S. since she was 4 years old. She is so beautiful that she earned nickname ‘Asian Olivia Hussey.’ Her pictures drew a lot of attention in the public and in the advertisement business. A spokesperson for the agency says, “Some pictures of Dani were released yesterday (May 30) and a cosmetic company offered two hundred million won to her for shooting a commercial.” Dani says, “I couldn’t believe my name appeared in real time search words lists. I’m happy to be offered a commercial for a cosmetic brand.” Dani, however, decided not to appear in the commercial because she is busy practicing T-ara’s choreography. According to the agency, the 8th member of T-ara will join the group for their new album, which will be released on July 7. Dani, the 9th member of the group, will join the group later in December. Her first appearance will be in a music video for T-ara’s new song. The 8th member of the group is a 19-year old girl with both the looks and skills and boasts a height of 168 cm. They haven’t decided when to unveil the 8th member.


Teen Top’s Niel recently talked about his worries on a radio program.
The May 31 episode of MBC Radio FM4U This is Sweet Sorrow received a surprise phone call. Sweet Sorrow asked the caller to tell his name, and he surprised the audience by saying, “I have the same name as Teen Top’s Niel.”
He added, “I’m in my third year of high school and I also have another job. I want to catch two hares.” Sweet Sorrow finally heard that the group will appear on the radio program.
People responded: “I was surprised to hear Niel.” “It was the real Niel! This is daebak.” “It was so funny that I laughed out loud.”
Teen Top will return performing by appearing in June 1 episode of KBS’s Music Bank.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu