luni, 30 aprilie 2012

Ivy video tape scandal: her side of the story


Singer Ivy plans to talk about her video tape scandal for the first time.
Ivy appeared in the May 1 episode of SBS’s Strong Heart and gave her side of the story.
She started talking very carefully, “Actually, talking about the scandal is really hard for me.  My family suffered a lot more than me, because of the scandal. I feel much better now, but I am still am sorry such an incident took place and I’m sorry if I have disappointed people.”
Ivy debuted in August, 2005, and became very popular as a sexy diva. However, the video tape scandal in 2010 made her stop her appearances on TV for a long time.
The May 1 episode of the show will air Ivy’s story. Many other entertainers, including Oh Yoon Ah, Park Kyung Lim, Tiffany, Lee Jun, Lee Hyun Jin, Han Ji Woo, Sun Woo, and announcer Kim Hwan will also appear on the show.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu