luni, 30 aprilie 2012

4Minute’s Hyun Ah says, “I want to learn ballet, so I envy Nam Ji Hyun”


4Minute’s Hyun Ah said she wanted to learn ballet.
On YTN’s News and Issue-Issue and People that aired on April 30, 4Minute frankly talked about their life as idol group members.
On the news, anchor Lee Kwang Yeon praised Hyun Ah saying, “I think Hyun Ah is especially good at dancing. You sometimes remind me of mollusks.” At this, Hyun Ah said, “I don’t think I’m naturally good at it, but I’ve learned many different kinds of dance since I was young.”
Hyun Ah also said, “I now want to learn ballet and modern dance. I’ve done all other genres.” Anchor Lee asked, “Then, who do you think dances as well as you?” and Hyun Ah said, “All members are different in style so it’s hard to answer, but Ji Hyun majored in dance. I envy her for that.”

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu