sâmbătă, 31 martie 2012

T-ara's Soyeon Shares a Picture With Her Mom

T-ara's Soyeon Shares a Picture With Her Mom

On March 30, T-ara's Soyeon unveiled her beautiful mother. She wrote on her twitter with a picture attached, "I love you, my yeosanim (honorific title for addressing women in Korea). Let's do a healthy diet together. I love you mommy."

In her picture, Soyeon has her mouth closed tight with her eyes closed, but still looking pretty. With the same eyes, nose, and mouth as Soyeon, her lovely mother is next to her with a warm smile on her face. Anyone who sees this picture will probably think what a lovable sight to see.

People who saw the picture said, "You both are so pretty," "You two look like sisters," "Who knew I would meet my mother-in-law here."

At the moment, T-ara is getting ready for a trip to Europe on April 10, where they will stay for eight nights and nine days.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu