sâmbătă, 31 martie 2012

Rapper Outsider gets married!

Rapper Outsider was married on March 31st KST!
The wedding between the 28-year-old rapper and his 31-year-old wife took place on March 31st at 5PM KST in Seoul’s Imperial Palace Hotel. Outsider’s wife is reported to lead a ballet group as well as a cultural contents organization. The two met when his wife’s mother, who works in the concert event business, introduced them to each other.
Outsider is currently serving his mandatory military service. He commented, “During military training, I had the thought that it might be fate. Our love for each other grew deep so we decided to get married.”
The rapper also revealed details about his proposal, “I got another set of my military dog tag and stars, had both of our names branded [on them], and confessed my love. It was a simple yet touching moment. I’m really happy.”
Congratulations to the newly married couple!
Source: Star News via Nate

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu