sâmbătă, 31 martie 2012

Jung Jun Ha tweets about his fellow ‘Infinity Challenge’ members

Jung Jun Ha recently tweeted a message of gratitude to his ‘Infinity Challenge’ members and crew.
On March 31st, Jung Jun Ha wrote on his personal Twitter, “The always warmhearted Peter (Park Myung Soo), Jae Suk who told me that time always goes by so I should put myself at ease, Jjirong (Noh Hong Chul) who always makes me feel comfortable even though I have many things to be sorry for, Tae Ho (PD) who worries for me even when he goes home… I am always grateful to you all.  I love you all .  I will stay strong and try to go to sleep.”
Currently MBC’s ‘Infinity Challenge‘ has been cancelled for its 9th consecutive week because of the ongoing labor strikes.  Recently the ‘Infinity Challenge’ members have been expressing their desire to come together once again as they have been saddened about not being able to film together.
Netizens who saw the tweet commented, “He left out HahaGil and Jung Hyung Don“, “Jonathan (Jung Jun Ha) fighting!“, and “I was deeply moved by what he wrote.  Stay strong until ‘Infinity Challenge’ is broadcast again.”

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu