marți, 28 februarie 2012

UV presents Lee Hyorie of You&I with provocative wreath

UV presented the 'You&I' MCs with provocative flower wreath.
On the 26th broadcast of SBS 'You&I' before the actual talk portion of the show, UV showed off their mean wreath on stage.
On the ribbon they had written "Bootleg Sketchbook Fighting"(Sketchbook is another music program in Korea), angering MCs Lee Hyori and Jung Jae Hyung.
Yoon Sae Yoon commented "I made my appearance because I heard it was a bootleg Sketchbook. Even when I received the call to be on the show, they said it was 'like Sketchbook'".
He continued, "I'm kidding, I really do think it'll do well".
Netizens who saw the broacast commented "only Yoo Sae Yoon could", "so funny", "so brave", and etc...

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu