marți, 28 februarie 2012

Comedian Byun Ki Soo & his wife welcome their first child

Comedian Byun Ki Soo is now a father!
Earlier today, the celebrity posted onto his me2day, saying, “My wife suddenly began having contractions so we came to the hospital and they say her water broke.” His wife later gave birth to a healthy baby boy that day at around 10am in a hospital in Seoul. Later he again tweeted, “This is an upgraded version of myself. He is good-looking with a sharp nose.”
At around 1PM, Byun Ki Soo posted a photo of his newborn son on his Twitter, commenting, “I reveal a picture of my son to you guys.. Even I tend to open my mouth when I take pictures.. It seems like my son has my characteristics. I’ll work harder from now on.. You did a great job wife, I love you.
Netizens congratulated him, “Congratulations! Your son is so cute“, “Raise him well“, and “What’s your son’s name?
Meanwhile, Byun Ki Soo and his wife are scheduled to hold a wedding this fall.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu