vineri, 30 decembrie 2011

Miss A looks scarily charismatic in red leather jackets

 
At 4 a.m. on December 30, Miss A’s Suzy posted photos featuring the group’s members on her Twitter page with the comment: “This is the scene of Miss A’s greenroom!” “This is the Miss A’s greenroom 2. Where is Suzy?”
In the photos, Miss A’s members emanate charismatic airs because of their red leather jackets, accompanied with cleated leather gloves and impressive necklaces. The girls fixing the camera with a strong stare look scarily charismatic.
People who saw the photo left various responses: “You guys look like tough gang members. I feel a little scared. Ah! Ah!” “You surely deserve the nickname as a giant youngest. You’re really tall.” “Gee! You scared me. I feel like I have to go down on my knee and surrender myself to you.”
Almost all of the big-name Korean singers and bands are mobilized on the SBS Korea Pop Music Festival 2011, held on December 29: Miss A, TVXQ, Super Junior, SNSD, 2PM, 2NE1, After School, Infinite, T-ara, Wonder Girls, Kara, Brown Eyed Girls, Lee Seung Gi and IU.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu