vineri, 30 decembrie 2011

Lee Hyo Ri opens the second auction of her prized possessions to donate all profits to KARA

Lee Hyo Ri is opening the second auction of her prized possessions.
From December 28, Lee has put her prized possessions, like her dress, sleeveless shirt, zip-up hoody, sweat shirt, blouse, knit jacket, pants, brooch, a bag with mother-of-pearl, up for auction. The auction will be held until January 3 next year.
Lee has written on the auction’s website: “The miserable pain many animals suffer from! And they can’t even speak! Please protect their rights to life! Please love animals so that there can no more be animal cruelty. If you participate in this auction of my prized possessions, you can help many animals, which are your friends and also family members. I want to share the joy to help the animals with you. Thank you.”
All profits from Lee’s auction will be donated to KARA (Korea Animal Rights Advocates), a civic group organized to protect animals.
On December 29, Lee also tweeted, “I just opened the second auction of my prized possessions. Please give it your interest and support.”
People responded: “Lee Hyo Ri is so kind,” “You are an angel,” “I want them, but I’ll only have to use them to encourage myself to be on a diet.”

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu