sâmbătă, 31 decembrie 2011

Hyomin becomes speechless at winning the Best New Actress Award

The winner of Best New Actress in the 2011 MBC Drama Awards recently took out her frustration of not delivering a speech for winning at the event.
On December 31, T-ara’s Hyomin tweeted a picture with the comment, “I’ve won the Best New Actress Award, but I feel stupid not to have delivered the speech for winning properly as I was weeping on receiving the award. What I can do now is to express the late gratitude!” I feel ecstasy that I’m having such a good time in the end of year.”
When the team mate Eunjung says, “Feel proud of you. You did a good job,” the singer and actress replied, “Sorry that I didn’t express gratitude to you guys. Love you more than anyone else,” showing their firm friendship.
Formerly, Hyomin shed tears at receiving a trophy for the Best New Actress in 2011 MBC Drama Awards that held in the MBC Dream Center, in Ilsan, on December 30.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu