vineri, 30 decembrie 2011

BEAST wins ‘Song of the Year Award’!

Idol group Beast is definitely ending their 2011 year on a high note! At the recent KBS Music Festival 2011, Beast snagged the ‘Song of the Year‘ award with their hit track ‘Fiction‘. Known for the smooth leg shuffling movements and catchy beat, their win is well deserved.
Immediately after, Beast literally ‘spammed’ their twitter accounts with thank-you messages for B2UTYs(Beast fans). Fans (including international fans) were allowed to sms in their vote, which determined the winner.
Here are the translated tweets from the members (thanks to mybeastyboys@twitter)
(Leader) Dujun: “Oh my god…..,, B2UTY you are the best…… Truly..“
(Rapper) Junhyung: “Ah… I’m still dumbfounded… Thank you so much B2UTYs… I said, thank you very much B2UTYS.. Like I said, really, thank you so much B2UTYs…” & “Woo Sin Hyung and Tiger Hyung need to receive congrats wishes too!!! He He He”
(Maknae) Dongwoon: “I’m going crazy, really. I still can’t believe it. Thank you so much really…I’ll reward you guys back I love you B2UTY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ♥ And also, Gi Kwang-hyung Congrats for your newcomer award!!!!! Ah tears is coming outTT”
(Vocalist) Yoseob: ” Ah…Because of B2UTY I’m always happy…..Thank you…..Aigoo..TT I’ll work even harder !!!!!!! Going to rehearsal with a joyful heart!!!! I love you B2UTY♥”
(Dancer) Hyunseung: “For getting Song of The Year award, Thank you so so much B2UTY. In future we’ll show a better performance and will let you listen to our songs. Have a blessed new year !!! ^^”
Even their manager Jin Ho tweeted his gratitude and thanks; “Thank you all B2UTIES *BOW*”.
Here is the video performance of Fiction, if you missed out the streaming earlier.
Additionally, Kikwang won the ‘Newcomer Award’ at the 2011 MBC Drama Awards. Congratulations, 2011 has been a BEAST year!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu