duminică, 6 noiembrie 2011

Song Joong Ki said on Entertainment Weekly, “I want to receive an award for the best couple with an actress, not with Yoo A In.”

Song Joong Ki said that he wants to receive an award for the best couple.
Song Joong Ki’s forthright frank talk was aired on Entertainment Weekly’s Guerrilla Date on the 5th.
An interviewer asked him which award he wants to receive between popularity and acting. He answered, “An award for popularity.”
“I want to receive an award for the best couple. I want to receive it with a female actor. Last year, I received it with Yoo A In. At that time, I was happy but I felt weird.”
Last year, he received an award for the best couple with Yoo A In who played with him in a TV drama SUNGKYUNKWAN SCANDAL.
Song Joong Ki said he doesn’t want to break his pretty boy image but it is a pressure on him.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu