duminică, 6 noiembrie 2011

Secret’s Han Seon Hwa: “What is she doing in the closet?”

Secret’s Han Seon Hwa revealed some pictures of herself in the green-room.
On the 5th, Han uploaded some pictures of herself on her homepage with the comment “I like listening to ballad alone, away from the noisy green-room. Good. Am I becoming sentimental in this season? I used to hate ballad, but nowadays that’s the only thing that I listen to. I guess I’m an emotional woman. It’s raining today and it makes me feel gloomy.”
In the pictures, Han is wearing big headphones and listening to music from a tablet PC. Particularly, the place in which she is listening to the music, the closet, is drawing attention. Han is concentrating on music crouching down in a closet.
Han added other comments like, “I love ballad, and I guess I’m getting sentimental in fall.” “Don’t become too sentimental.” “In the green-room for Show! Music Center.” “I’m listening to the music.”
Netizens comment: “I guess you are becoming sentimental in this season. Well, so am I.” “I wonder who took this picture.” “I want to close that door.” “You fit right into that closet.”
Recently, Secret released its first official album, Love is Move, and is busy giving performances.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu